Saturday, January 16, 2010

the sickness came with a quickness


So, I've been a crappy writer the past week+ b/c we've been working like crazy towards the clients' visit. I am currently sick as a dog and can't even sit up without sneezing up a storm - I blame super late nights and a sick roommate for this. Oh well, guess that's just how the cookie crumbles.


This weekend has turned into a big giant kaputz. I'm not even sure if that's a word, but I'm creating it now if it's not. I was excited to hang with friends and eat Hibachi tonight and eat brunch tomorrow... buuuuuuut, the germs are eatin' me alive so I am currently a couch-dweller.


I can't even think of anything important or witty to say. Sorry people, I guess I will try to sleep this off.


Drink your orange juice!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment